Monday 23 September 2013

Autumn Wonderment

 
Nature is a key theme and feature of my work and I'm really excited to launch my new autumn/winter 2013 collection Autumn wonderment based around the English woodland. These are some of the photos taken on a beautiful sunny September afternoon outside my home in Nottinghamshire.  Found objects during the walk were used to create the set for the photo shoot of the A/W13 collection. I wanted to capture the beauty nature in autumn and create a lovely mix of woodland inspired pieces for nature lovers and autumn brides to-be.  You can now browse my new collection at Orchha Jewels on Etsy and if you purchase between now and 30/09/13 you can receive 5% off with the following code: FALL5 on anything in my shop
 
I hope you enjoy
 
Sharon
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 


 
 
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment